1. How does it work?
The concept is simple: you step onto an oscillating platform that vibrates 7 to 28 times per second, and these vibrations fire off contractions in your muscles. Keep in mind - the basis of working out the muscles involves contracting them. With whole body vibration exercise, your muscles safely contract 7 to 28 times per second! This is something no conventional exercise routine is capable of matching, thus you build stronger muscles and bones quicker, and more efficiently, with vibration training. In fact, vibration exercise has been found to be 10 times more efficient muscle work than traditional rotational exercise.
2. What are the features and specifications of the Noblerex K1 vibration machine?
The features of the Noblerex K1 include:
• Totally unique Triangular Oscillating System
• Removable remote control for ease of use personally or with a personal trainer.
• Simple operation panel that just takes a minute to learn.
• Three auto settings for beginning, intermediate, and advanced users.
• Ten manual settings for intensity adjustment.
• Hand straps for additional upper body workout options.
• Commercial rating so you can use it for extended periods of time in clinical or health club type settings.
• Compact and easy to move and transport with a dolly.
• User manual and exercise instruction DVD.
The specifications of the Noblerex K1 are:
• Vibration Type: Pivotal/Oscillating/T.O.S. (same thing)
• Usage: Home & Commercial Fitness (Commercially Rated)
• Power: 2 HP
• AC or DC? Please read our article here
• Speeds: 10 Speeds, can adjust manually or automatically
• Programs: 3 Auto
• Frequency: 7-28 Hz
• Amplitude: 1 to 14 mm
• User weight capability: 330 lbs
• Assembled Size: 23″ D x 31″ W x 50″ H
• Plate dimensions: 14″ D x 23″ W• Unit Weight: 98lbs
• Warranty: Full TWO YEAR warranty (for all orders after 8/1/2011), Covers Full Replacement, Four Year Parts Warranty
3. What is T.O.S.?
The Noblerex K1 Platinum features the Triangular Oscillating System (TOS). This provides a gentle rocking motion, rather than up and down movement, as a way of reducing the impact on joints and ligaments. The difference is substantial between “piston” vibration equipment and the Triangle Oscillation System (T.O.S.). The T.O.S. system used by our machine generates systematic involuntary muscle contraction with less G force than the “piston” systems, therefore putting less stress on the joints and ligaments.
This pleasant rocking and rolling action causes the brain to tell the muscles of your body to actively contract to maintain its equilibrium, thus creating a therapeutic and muscle toning workout. This unique T.O.S. system provides all the benefits of whole body vibration without the potential risk of damage to the body, making it the safest and most efficient machine available.
5. How often can/should the Noblerex K1 be used?
Up to ten minutes a day twice a day, 3-5 times a week is the recommended usage to enjoy the benefits of whole body vibration. The intensity level of your workout will depend on your goals and current fitness level. One on one advice can be given to you over the phone with one of our consultants as well.
8. Is there an age limit to using the Noblerex K1?
There is no upper age limit to this type of exercise. If you can stand or sit on it at a low level, you can use this machine and reap the benefits of it. Children under 14 years of age probably will not need to use the machine for even 10 minutes a day. However, if they want to use it, they can do so without any negative effects. We know for a fact that kids LOVE this machine, because they seem to take over machines at events and demos - even when other adults wanted to use it!
9. Are there people who should not use vibration exercise machines?
People with the following conditions should consult a physician or physical therapist before using the K1 Platinum. Please note: We have dozens of customers who have some of these conditions below and have benefited from the machine, so don't exclude yourself from the benefits of the Noblerex K1 without consulting your doctor first (the exception to this is if you're pregnant or have a tumor).
• Acute Hernia, Discopathy, or Spondylosis
• Acute Thrombosis
• Artificial Joints (recent)
• Head Injuries, Known Neurological Conditions
• Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
• Pulmonary Embolism
• Recent Wounds from an Operation or Surgery
• Recently Placed IUD’s, Metal Pins, or Plates
• Retinal Detachment, Known Retinal Conditions
• Serious Cardiovascular Disease
• Severe Migraines
• Tumors (cancerous)
• Type 1 Diabetes
10. What comes with my Noblerex K1?
Your Noblerex K1 order includes tax, free shipping (anywhere in the continental U.S.), a 2 year Full Warranty (for all orders after 8/1/2011), 4 year parts warranty, DVD, upper body exercise straps, an exercise poster, a 15 Day Money Back Guarantee and unlimited support.
15. What about this other vibration machine I’ve been looking at?What do you think about this one compared to yours?
Give us a call anytime about this. We’ve tried out most of the models sold in the U.S. and Canada. Or check out this page, and then give us a call. We’ve done the research too, and we’d love to save you some time and money by helping you compare.
20. What if I want to return it?
We think you’ll be so happy with the results that you won’t want to return it but if for any reason you are not satisfied with your Noblerex K1 and you want to return it, no problem! Just call us within 15 days of receiving your machine and we'll arrange for and pay for shipping back to our warehouse (from anywhere in the continental US). We'll refund you in full once we get the machine back and make sure it's fine. It’s a 15-day risk-free trial!
Remember: if there are any issues, your Noblerex is covered by our amazing customer support and 2-Year Warranty. If anything is wrong with it, we will fix it free of charge or replace it the entire machine!